Friday, April 1, 2011

My Expedition Toward Autonomy... by T.D.

The time that I have spent at Expedition Therapy has been the most enlightening experience of my life. While I am looking forward to my next step, I am really sad to leave E.T. I am sad to say goodbye to my Expedition Therapy Team as they have been there for me literally every day and night, caring for me more than I could have ever imagined. They have taught me so much and challenged my emotional growth in ways that I never thought possible.


I don't think that I could ever thank them enough. I wish to share one last bit of insight with my blog followers and it goes something like this. "It's okay to say how you feel, practice letting go of what's outside your control, always say what you mean and mean what you say, and lastly, you can ask for what you need. Oh, and remember not to put 4 sticks of butter in the fettuccine. Thanks for reading my blog. I'll be staying in touch, Expedition Therapy!"


No comments:

Post a Comment