Monday, March 21, 2011

Dear Expedition Therapy: Canyoneering with My Brother




Dear Expedition Therapy,

I just wanted to say thank you for inviting me to join my brother on a 4-day Canyoneering Expedition. I really enjoyed the entire experience and felt like I got a lot out of it, both experientially and technically. The Expedition Therapy Instructor Team and students are all exceptional people with strong character and goals. 


I now feel closer to my little brother than I have since we were small children. I can never thank you enough for teaching him coping skills, and how to deal more effectively with struggles he has with addiction and accountability. Also, thank you for helping him to reconnect with the strong, confident, and committed man that he had been before. 

Much love and thanks,
 C.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment